Women's OC Camp - March 2022
$350.00 Sold Out
Women Outrigger Camp (OC1 and OC6)
March 21-24, 2022
Newport Beach, CA
Coincides with the 2022 Wild Buffalo Relay presented by Puakea Designs (March 25-27, 2022)
Total Price - $600
Deposit required to save spot, final payment due 30 Days prior to camp.
30 spots available.
What this camp includes:
- 15+ hours of paddling and coaching with Puakea Accredited Coaches
- Training and coaching with Puakea Designs Female Team Riders and Ambassadors
- Paddlers will be broken down to group where they will get to paddle in OC1 canoes, Malolo OC6 canoes and double hull canoes. The coach to paddler ratio will be 6 to 1.
- Video analysis in the evening on Monday and Wednesday to see progress (March 21 and March 23, 2022)
- Strength Training Seminar geared toward women
- Closing Dinner and speaker session on Thursday evening (March 24th, 2022)
- Possible yoga session
- Access to the NAC facility and equipment during camp sessions
- Camp bag with any sponsored gear and a camp jersey
- Camp photos/videos
- Discount on race fee for Wild Buffalo Relay (Relay race will run on Sunday, March 27th, 2022)
This camp is programmed for women looking to gain confidence in their OC1 and prepare for races like Wild Buffalo Relay and beyond. The mission of this camp is to give women a safe space and a chance to learn/train together in an environment that is focused on them.
Our goal is for each camper to come out of this camp with more confidence in themselves on and off the water.
Registration is now OPEN!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
within 30 days of purchase - full refund
after 30 day to 30 days before the camp - full refund minus $25 service fee
within 30 days of the camp - full refund minus $100 service fee
If the camp is sold out, please email Kelly at Kelly@puakeadesigns.com to be put on the waiting list. Waitlisted paddlers will be added on in order of wait list sign-ups when a spot opens up.