Women's OC Camp - Jan 2024
Women's Outrigger Camp (OC1 and OC6)
January 22rd-25th, 2024
Newport Beach, CA
Hanohano Ocean Challenge will run the following weekend - Jan 27th, 2024.
This women's camp will be different than any other women's camp in the past.
Basic OC1 experience is a must.
Total Price - $755
Deposit - $300
Deposit required to save spot.
24 spots available.
Option to split into 2 or 3 payments. Final payment is due 30 Days before camp. You will be contacted after your deposit to confirm the payment plan.
Registration opens on November 7th, 2023 at 11am PST. Our 2022 AND 2023 camp sold out on the same day as the registration opening, so be ready ladies!
What this camp includes and how this camp will be DIFFERENT:
- 15+ hours of paddling and coaching with Puakea Accredited Coaches
- Less spots available as previous Women's Camps to give more personal coaching sessions
- Training and coaching with Puakea Designs Team Riders and Ambassadors
- Paddlers will be broken down to group where they will get to paddle in OC1 and OC6 canoes.
- Video analysis on the first day
- Very Informative Training Talks
- Small Group OC1 Ocean Sessions
- Camp bag with any sponsored gear and a camp jersey
- Camp photos/videos
See photos for the tentative schedule. Schedule is subject to change at any time.
This camp is designed for women who want to build off their current OC1 skills and gain more confidence while preparing for races. The primary goal of this camp is to provide women with a secure and supportive environment where they can learn and train together, with a strong focus on their needs and goals.
We aim for each camper to come out of this camp with more confidence on and off the water.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
within 30 days of purchase - full refund
after 30 day to 30 days before the camp - full refund minus $25 service fee
within 30 days of the camp - full refund minus $100 service fee
If the camp is sold out, please email Kelly at [email protected] to be put on the waiting list. Waitlisted paddlers will be added on in order of wait list sign-ups when a spot opens up.